header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 has been shit

The title says it all, I was sobbing before bed at 6am on the first morning of the new year. Nevertheless, the new years countdown had been great with a couple of friends in town and bffs and I left them at 5, that's when I fell into a deep hell hole.

Everything isn't working out right, I'm not on talking terms with mom, and she's really mad this time, I've no idea how long this will last, but just 30mins ago, she left the house screaming "I WILL NOT WAIT FOR HER" (her referring to me haha) sigh. Fell out with m too, not that I'm particularly sad about it, since she probably doing fine without me. School has been shit, CAs on the second week of school and I'm being posted to the band 1 Chinese class where everyone just do nothing but listen to the teacher yak over the contents and diligently writing notes as she speaks, I don't have anyone to talk to in that class, besides E. Yay for E! She's a really cool girl :-)

For now, i'd prefer to be alone, catching up with YouTube, hanging with twitter, and chilling with with my bed. I hate people. Twitter has been a bore too. I might take a break from the cyber world and catch up on some work. I've no idea how this year will turn out to be, hopefully I'll get into the subject combi I want. I'm more than just contented.

I need some time alone with P, and we're finally meeting up this Sunday. I miss her so much, and it's been pretty rough for her lately too, we've got so much to catch up on.

Yes, I chopped my hair even shorter.

Till then.
Bye.
I need a diana.
And some waffles.


No comments: