header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Tuesday, March 6, 2012

timely acquaintance

The past week has been very fulfilling, I had my hair chopped shorter (I'm not one bit proud of cause it looks like- I can't even go on) opened a flea w Y and had some time to catch up with a couple of friends and pack my room for the new apartment! Hurrah!

The flea was just ugh, the management screwed up and I didn't earn as much this time round. But there were people from #YOUSIAO, Yorkshire and really cute toddlers who happen to by pass our booth at scape. Met HY there too :-) so, that made up for it. Got a CK clutch, pull and bear skirt, knits and a Topman singlet for 25bux *thank you* I am the queen of price slashing hehehehe okay, to end off this entry, I think I pulled a muscle and my inner thigh hurt, there's heats and practice tomorrow too sigh gonna go with mum for some massage thing hah


PS I GOT MY DIANA LENS

PPS MY RESULTS ARENT AS SHITTY AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HURRAH

No comments: