header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Friday, March 16, 2012

visuals from the new crib

Found so many lost items from the heap of all my clothes and junk. Mom had a box of her 90's loots and after scavenging for 20mins I found a vintage fendi she use to carry as a teen. It was a treasure.

This morning was spend catching up with ANTM, of which I absolutely adore Ashley (azmarie) livington (yes I googled her and stalked her tumblr page) and Sophie with her cotton candy hair. And finally getting down to trying out my Diana F+ Lens that came in the mail a few weeks back. I had to balance the camera over a stack of used box on self-timer to test it out because no one's at home now, sigh.

Then again, the progress of my new abode's is going good and though it's untidy, the daisies, scarves and old rag clothes did made up for it.

Here's to an abrupt ending and photos of the room *twirls around

No comments: