header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Tuesday, April 3, 2012

slumber

i need sleep, some good ol' magazines and antm, no. But it's the start of term 2 and it has been shit so far. Way to go glen coco!

I've finally got myself to complete 2 pages of my sketchbook for the art assignment of which I didn't really care much about, and I've busted my knee. Oh the joy.

It's good Friday today and sports day yesterday, cheer wasn't as good as we expected it to be but then again, we had fun. So much fun.

These past couple of days were spent cat scouting, flower arranging, and the norm, dance practice. We went over to chen's place to hang with the dancers in her basement cinema room while she was in dance class after the speech day performance before I had to rush home for tuition *heaves a deep sigh*



No comments: