header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Saturday, April 14, 2012

Enthralling power II

This Saturday was spent lazing around, practicing at home and getting a new pair of foot thongs. It was also dad's birthday *confetti shower*

Might be heading out with 6 for some midnight prawning and meeting my girlies tomorrow for haji and dinner. I have the least sense of urgency at a time like this and its 2 weeks to MYE.

Friday the 13th was wonderful too, apart from the anxiety I had while waiting for the DNT test to generate my score on the computer, and prancing around the lab during the test because all the computers (4 to be exact) died on me. I passed, so that's good news. Had a great swim alone and it feels good to finish to cups of bubble tea at a go, considering the fact that the weather was 33degrees.

Waiting for grandma at home now, and they should all be back in a couple of minutes for steamboat, it'll be good if the time stopped right about now, everything's perfect.


AND I COULD FINALLY DO A LEG HOLD PIROUETTE YAY


No comments: