header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Sunday, April 15, 2012

cloud 9

Taking the night bus on the way home now. It's nice to be alone, gazing out of the windows, catching a glimpse of the light streaks flashing across the moody atmosphere outside. Talk about cliche. Anyway, i finally met up with Y today and we went to Haji Lane for ice cream man, and we talked over the piping hot pancakes and peanut butter ice cream. This is the happiest I've felt in a long time, these days are so hard to come by. I mean, I met up with most my closest friends this week and their accompaniment was splendid.

We then walked over to the stretch of dessert shops and hotpot but settled for MOF at the top level of bugis junction instead. There we had our claypot rice and root beer.

We left for bugis street after dinner and it was literally mind blowing because the whole place is revamped and it changed so much. I got a pair of fake Burberry monk shoes (because I'm saving for a pair of litas!!!!) and a new watch. It has been fabulous.

Now, to go home and study math and finish up another page of the art assignment sigh.

ANYWAY I WAS STOPPED BY NYLON MAGAZINE FOR A PHOTO ON STREET FASHION OR SOMETHING ALONG THAT LINE SO I'M GOING TO BE ON THE JUNE ISSUE WHOOPIE AND THERE IS A DIRECT BUS FROM MY HOUSE TO HAJI!!!!!!!!! WAY TO END THE DAY WOOHOO!

No comments: