header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Monday, June 25, 2012

empty

I've been up to nothing lately, just trying to complete a month's work in a week and failed, pretty miserably.

On a side note, it's the first day of school an I spent a period in the sick bay having cramps and a bad gastric pain. Thus, I went home and puked my guts out for the next hour and now I'm back to the routine of trying to finish my math paper. This isn't a very pleasant start. I'm beginning to think that it isn't going to be a smooth term.

That aside, i've been dancing, having a cookout alone (had a horrible time cleaning up) and coco was also rushed to the emergency room yesterday cause he played with his chain and it ended up getting stuck in his jaw. The vet says he's the first. The boy's doing good after the extraction, and he was funny after waking up for the gas.

I better get on with math, now.

No comments: