header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Tuesday, June 19, 2012

wish me luck

Things I have to do once we touch down in singapore tomorrow

1. Spend a day solely to catching up my work and finishing the rest of my homework eg: history, art, MT

2. Complete a stack of math exam papers

3. Sort out the chunks of clothes stuffed in the corners of my wardrobe and make space for more lovelies to add to the family

4. Visit the thrift i found online said to have 2 levels (can't fucking wait!!!!!!!)

5. Collect and print posters for my wall

6. Spend a day at granny's and indulge in her dumplings

7. No carbs for a week (besides dumpling day) and jog everyday

Seems a little too much to complete in less than a weeks span meh I am doomed

No comments: