header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Friday, August 26, 2011

IT'S FLAI DAY FLAI DAY!





tell me i'm pretty ^ HA HA HA HA HA JOKE'S OVER

FLAIIIIIII DAY! WOOHOO! so the sec 2s had their cmps project presentation during recess(I splurged a lot, oh crap good bye $~~) yesterday and there was a talk about animal cruelty, I HEREBY PROMISE NEVER TO EAT KFC EVER AGAIN. Haven't been eating sharks fin for a year and a half after reading a book about killing sharks for their fin and blubber and flesh and oil and ah just thinking of it makes me sick, so shame on you!

planning to be vegetarian since half my family lives in a temple and are mostly made up of nuns and monks, i should really be motivated by buddhism and start going vegetarian just like how muslims fast! Yes, good practice indeed, an option to consider! Afterall meat make me sick after awhile.

OH DID I MENTION I WENT FOR PARAMORE AND IT WAS SOFA KING DOPE! BEST CONCERT I'VE BEEN TO SO FAR! OH LURD TAYLOR WAS JAMMING ON MY SIDE AND THE MOSHPIT WAS SO GOOD! MET A COUPLE OF NEW FRIENDS THERE TOO #BESTEVER.
(but i had oral the next day and apparently, i lost my voice oh well. But i missed the distinction by a mark, do you have any idea how pissed i am! asdfjhgklflll)

So CAs are finally over (cue victory music) and i'm going to flea with Janelle tmr and probably while my time away, before going back to the studio after eons on sunday I CANT WAIT. WOOHOO I CANT WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY TOO teacher's day performance! AND TUESDAY WOULD BE OUR GIRLS DAY OUT WITH THE JAKALAS HAHAHAHAHA WOOHOO. GOOD BYE SLUTBAGS:-)

i've gotten back to my old habit of _______ and i hope you would realise the _____ left behind. I dont want to continue like this anymore, i ought to feel satisfied but i'm hungry for perfection ugh this suxxxxxx omahamha!

No comments: