header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Saturday, October 8, 2011

...and it disappeared



\\image

YEE HAW EXAMS ARE OVER(EXCEPT CHINESE BUT FUCK IT)

Friday's are the best! Passed suzanne and cheryl their cards and i'm truly overwhelmed by gratitude to have known them. I seldom open up to people, and it was rare cause i felt so comfortable with them. Science paper was a bore though, no doubt i flunked it sigh:-( anyway, my initial plan was to head to town, chill a little and maybe hunt for my pink lemonade (WHERE OH WHERE ON EARTH HAS IT BEEN) but, charlene invited me over to her place to swim and so i did. We had a really enjoyable time, really love having her company, we could do all sorts of stupid things, from singing on the bus to creating our dance moves and just dancing on pedestrians, ignoring curious onlookers. We played tug of war with a towel when she's underwater while i'm on land, and out of no where she just let go of the towel thinking it was funny and so i lost balance and end up crashing against the beach benches. But still, it was quite a laugh, even the security guard giggled. I went back, and lemme tell you, GIVE ME A COMPUTER AND JUST LEAVE ME THERE FOR HOURS, I SWEAR I WILL NOT BOTHER YOU. Had my ANTM cycle 17 marathon after the swim and in an evening i've completed 5 episodes ha ha ha.

Today was helluva exciting. I had my fringe chopped off on impulse (I HATE IT. NO. I WILL NOT CUT IT ANYMORE. I DON'T LIKE LOOKING LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD KID WITH A SHORT FRINGE AND FAT FACE.) made lunch, and accompanied coco to his training lesson. That was pretty much how i ended my week,

my prediction for tomorrow: 2 tuitions + jazz rehearsal

E X H A U S T I N G
G N I T S U A H X E (in case you're wondering that's 'exhausting' spelt backwords)





~derp~

ice lollies

No comments: