header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Saturday, October 1, 2011

my playlist is goddess

t
the song i've been replaying on my ellie goulding playlist while i'm studying (yes, i have an ellie goulding playlist on my ipod) the writer is too good:'-)

This week have been far too mundane i have probably nothing to blog about, i mean well, MY LITERATURE PAPER IS TOMORROW AND I'M UP EARLY AND ON THE COMPUTER CHEERS TO THE CHING!

Anyway, as far as i can remember my week, it started off on a thursday. I slept through IH and dreamt of becoming a mermaid, when Nadea woke me up, i thought i was drowning and wiggled hahaha it was THE BEST DREAM IN MONTHS! and after school, charlene and i went to bedok library to study, and there were 4 boys who got scolded and chased out off the library. It was disturbing to see them screaming at the librarian "EUU LOW LAIFE BIJ! NO LAIFE" yes that was how they say it, which explains why i was more than just disturbed. Anyway, after much observation i realised that:
1. CHARLENE LICKS HER STRAW BEFORE DRINKING
2. GARBAGE CAN SOMETIME SMELL LIKE HERBAL MEDICINE
3. SYAFIQAH MAKES A GREAT TUTOR
4. IT MAKES NO SENSE TO HAVE A "QUIET READING ROOM" IN THE LIBRARY BECAUSE EVERYWHERE SHOULD BE QUIET
5. CHARLENE TOUCHES "TOUCH ME" SCREENS AND WALKS AWAY HASTILY
So that concludes my thursday, i went home and mum said she bought a new revertible chair I SWEAR BY IT! IT REALLY MAKES PEOPLE SLEEP. I SLEPT 12 HOURS STRAIGHT SKIPPING MY SHOWER AND DINNER COOL OR WHAT.

I forgot what happened on other days.

BUT I AM GOING TO STUDY LATER ON AGAIN PLS GC PLSSSSSSSSSSSS MAKE IT PRODUCTIVE. IT WILL BE HELL FOR THE NEXT 7DAYS GUDVHAI.

No comments: