header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Saturday, September 17, 2011

FAAAAAYYYYULLL

am in josh's place right now and our initial plan was to study, but he got hooked onto black shot and i'm on my mac so i guess it failed. HELLLLLUUUU SOMEBODEH PREPARE A PISTOL, FTES ARE IN 9 DAYS AND I AM NOT DONE WITH ANY OTHER SUBJECTS EXCEPT CHEM. (CHEM IS MY BEST FRIEND BTW)

how do you make gifs
so i've been feeling artsy-fartsy lately and i ripped my black knit yesterday and made an earring today acting like exams are over when it isnt even here yet. Wore the black knit out yesterday and it was surprisingly comfy and it fitted me well HOOOOORAH!
(pictures below hyehyehye) & i made the earring without pliers, just fingers. A clap for that?
how do you make gifs
speaking of yesterday, dad and i went on a bus ride at night to whitesands so that i can stock up on my undies/knickers and get some stationary while dad got snacks for coco. But that's beside the point, he sort of talked me out of being too conscious about my weight and i opened up to him quite a bit yesterday, saying that i've recently thought of being anorexic just so i could feed my craving for a skinny body. But, i guess it's not the best option.

AND I WENT OVER TO HAVE POPIAH AND JOSH'S PLACE WITH HIS FAMILY TODAY HA HA HA OH THE IRONY

i guess that's all for now, i should get started on IH and start consolidating my notes.

THE FLOOR'S CURRENT STATE (YES I LIKE TO STUDY ON FLOORS)

and if you're ever wondering, yes thats a dumb-bell(is that how its spelt?) WHY DO ALL GUYS HAVE A DUMB-BELL IN THEIR ROOM???? my cousins(all my cousins are guys) have them in their rooms too ugh and several balls and a baseball bat lying around. /AWKWARD/ I HAVE FLOWERS IN MY ROOM.

GOOD VHAI

No comments: