header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wishful thinking

After much crying and dwelling over the crap I've been holding in for quite some time yesterday, I'm feeling calmer than usual today. Almost like there's serenity pumping through my veins and into every last inch of my body. Mum and I had a talk about my result this morning and about my future career. And I've got to get that mental block (which somewhat triggers my interest for science) out of my head.

All is good so far, but EOYS are in a month's time and I haven't started on my revision yet. Instead, watching cycles after cycles of ANTM and getting hysterical over its disqualifications.

Swan lake practice starts in less than and hours time and I'm still sitting on the floor typing this entry while struggling to change into my tights. I guess I better get going now.

No comments: