header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 random thoughts

1. Coming in second is equivalent to being the first loser (lol can't believe I live by this everyday)

2. I will one day shove pink glitter into a pill capsule and name it the cure to scene and emochix

3. I HAVE YET TO COMPLETE ANTM CYCLE 16 DAMN YOU SARA WHY YOU GO HOME I WANT TO CRAI

4. "the animal is known to be extremely sensitive to the smell of blood, women who are menstruating ought to take extra precaution" HAHAHAHAHA LOL WHAT WOULD THE ANIMAL DO? SNATCH YOUR UNDIES? DISCOVERY CHANNEL IS HILLARIOUS HAHAHA :'-)

5. Why did the seller of my Marc jacobs bagpack lie to me that it fits A4 when it doesn't!!!!! There goes my savings of 3 weeks good job

6. DO DOGS BARK IN THEIR MOTHER TONGUE LANGUAGE TO OTHER DOGS OF THE SAME BREED?

7. DO DOGS EVEN HAVE A MOTHER TONGUE LANGUAGE?

8. I miss my long hair so much, I shall grow it out, and shave the bottom with shapes and bun up my hair woohoo sounds good:-)

9. I'm getting my helix piercing by this week this is worth waiting for

10. HOW THE SHIT AM I SUPPOSE TO TELL MY MUM ABOUT MY RESULTS AND GET HER TO SIGN MY REPORT SLIP??? IM OFF TO PREPARE A SCRIPT AND A SPEECH OF APOLOGY(yea right) GOOD BAI

No comments: