header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Thursday, September 1, 2011

oh hey look what i found

PUBERTY CHANGES PEOPLE SO MUCH I SWEAR. LOOK WHAT I FOUND. THANK GOD FOR ALL THESE PICTURES I TOOK BACK IN THE DAYS(WHICH WAS 2 YEARS AGO)

i wanna slap myself seeing this picture
why the fuck did i pile on make up when i was 11
WOOHOO AFTER CHINGAY IN 2009
and i thought my hair was cool. shoot me pls.
trying to be some bad ass lulllll i want to slap myself
then in 2010 my hair grew out, and i had braces
BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN I COULD STILL BUN MY HAIR FOR PRACTICE
then i became sensible enough to wear a checkered top
i look like a whore here wtf, then poof i permed my hair WORST DECISION EVA.
oh hello there old lady~
2011 - My first week in TK, wearing spectacles
and out of no where i decided to chop my hair short
and as my hair grew longer, my inner-stupidity grew bigger
....and bigger
and finally my hair grew out decently
and this is what i look like yesterday.

A FEW YEARS FROM NOW, I WILL LOOK AT MY CURRENT PHOTOS AND CRITIC MYSELF ONCE AGAIN LUL I WILL FOREVER BE EMBARRASSING MYSELF UNTIL THE DAY I GROW OLD BUT THAT'S OKAY I LIKE IT THAT WAY:-) COMPARATIVELY, MY LOOKS HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH OVER THE 2 YEARS SPAN AND SO IS MY VIEW OVER CERTAIN THINGS. WHO SAYS GROWING UP ISN'T FUN?

No comments: