header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Wednesday, November 30, 2011

10 day tag

I will do the 10 day tag because I wanna blog but no one is reading and I'm running out of things to talk about. (You get it?)

Yesterday, I was home from changi beach at 12.30 after helping up with camp and we had water bomb fight and everything. It's really nice to reminisce about the good old days when I was 11 and was a camper then. It's tiring to tie 700 water bombs btw, and I AM A DOWNRIGHT CUNT FOR LIKING KPOP AND WATCHING BREAKING DAWN!!!!! (watched mama and breaking dawn in town early in the morning before reporting to the camp site) SHIT


Day 01.
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

^I am skipping day 01. Theres not much I want to say to anyone right now, just feeling like a piece of shit, so yup, I'm all to blame for everything

Day 02.
Nine things about yourself.

Day 03.
Eight ways to win your heart.

Day 04.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day 05.
Six things you wish you’d never done.

Day 06.
Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

Day 07.
Four turn offs.

Day 08.
Three turn ons.

Day 09.
Two smileys that describe your life right now.

Day 10.
One confession.

No comments: