header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Friday, November 18, 2011

i could really use some panadols right now

hey there i know i haven't been writitng entries lately and its not like anyone reads this crappy space so i'm pretty much not bothered by it.

alot has happen for the past few weeks of the holidays. I've been rushing for 2 rehearsals everyday and i danced a total of 9 hours yesterday full out, and 7 for the day before, it doesnt help when my jaw is hurting for the past week, my ankle feels sore and my soles are literally blistering (7 blistersSsSsSssss)

the first week of the holidays were great, spent a lot of time with my loved ones and met a couple of new friends which who were really cool. I'm really happy to have met my girl friends after the longest period of time and chilling on the phone till the wee hours of the morning just to squeal over people who doesnt really care about our existence. And i fished out my disberi after the longest period of time and had 2films developed, 1 was overexposed though sigh.

I really do not give a fuck about my friends in school or maybe just the ones in my class. Haha sorry for sounding like a bitch but i really dislike the fact how everyone's so cliquey and so i shall be a loner and eat lunch alone, because i prefer to be alone rather than sitting with people i cant really talk to cause we have different topics to talk about, if you get what i mean.

So on the last day of school i left half way crying because of a relapse and broke down halfway through recess and ended up in the classroom crying alone. Nobody gives a fuck anyway ha ha ha, and i didnt want them to know either, so all i did was cried on my table silently for an hour and almost everyone thought i was sleeping *cue applause for wonderful acting. I felt really guilty and felt like cutting once again but N brought me over to the general office so that i could go home. I love this girl so much :-)


And that pretty much sums up my whole holiday till now, i'm still feeling a lot of pressure and would really want to lie in bed for a day but fat hope, dance and rehearsals comes before everything. The sec 4 farewell today was good too, at least it wasnt thaaaaaaaat bad.




This is so lengthy i cant be bothered to read it once more.




Good bye

No comments: