header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Sunday, May 27, 2012

oopsy daisy

It probably sucks to be me right now. I've spend my entire 2 hours idling around parkway having anderson's and thrifting (sort of) just to wait for my first roll of film to develop. And after looking at too many lomo (ugh i hate how the mac auto corrects it to limo) sites, and all the wonderful lomographs (now even worse, they auto corrected it to homograph), i've built an expectation in my mind hoping that corallie will give birth to many pretty pictures as seen on these sites, but no no no corallie gave birth to monsters. And it isn't very much her fault either. I've hereby came to a conclusion, i have jelly fingers, and corallie has to sacrifice herself so that i can take her out on many more adventures (yep i need so much more practice)

By the way, corallie, in case you haven't already know, is my diana mini. She isn't some pet lurking around in my house. That'll have to be my poodle, coco.

And voila, here to show you corallie's first born!
(The drunk-girl-with-a-toy-camera-worthy photos)













No comments: