header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Tuesday, June 21, 2011

i never saw it coming

It's been a fairly long time since i've logged onto this space. And i'm pretty sure nobody even reads it anyway. The holidays are coming to an end ever so swiftly and i'm not even half-done with my homework, which apparently, should be lesser since i'm sec 1.

I'm pretty caught-up with this situation whereby i think that no guys would actually like me or even bother to take a second glance of me, but then again who am i kidding? I'm 13. Guess my hormonal changes has decided to take a trip on a wild roller-coaster ride. Or maybe it's just my horribly low self esteem taking another plunge. It's funny how i've been into Mass-Communication or anything that has to do with arts since i was a kid and i've never been shy about being called to do stuffs that involves any of those, but when it comes to facing my daily routine of even taking the MRT, i feel horrible. I tend to walk faster in public when i'm alone because i dont want to be seen or i'd rather not go out at all than to feel awkward and disfunctional in public. Even when i'm walking to school, i don't feel good at all. Not until i reach my classroom that is.

Speaking of which, I've been to Sentosa yesterday, and its probably one the most fun trip i've had in this holiday. Although my phone went crazy in the morning and i couldn't receive any calls half-way through my journey to harbour front alone and i was suppose to meet the group in VIVO(not specifically in any stores), so when i reached, i spend 40mins walking all around the whole shopping centre thinking that i would find them. In the end, i had to go to a phone repair shop and the sales person was kind enough to charge my phone and said that it was overheated. Apart from my mad-chase in the morning, everything went smoothly and everyone gotten tan-marks everywhere. The aftermath hurts so bad, it feels like my skin is tearing into half everytime i move, but then again, it was all worth while. Although i have no idea how am i gonna tolerate the pain for 2 hours during practice later.

That's probably all from me now.

No comments: