header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Wednesday, June 1, 2011

freefall

Things went so wrong yet so right yesterday(lately too). I've got bird poop on me and it landed on my pinafore, had really bad cramps on me feet during pointe work and I couldnt do a pirouette, and found a strand of hair in my nasi lemak when I was eating. Then again when night falls, we went to the pasar malam nearby and things instantly got better, shot a gun that resembles a rifle and won a couple of nonsense from that booth. That brought back memories from JSA when most of the girls and I would go safra and train pistols and rifles. And later that night N told me watch a YouTube covers. That really made my night. It has been quie a mentally draining week during the holidays(rehearsals after rehearsals) furthermore it has been a pretty bad day for me. It's nice know that there's someone who cares. Am really lucky to have her;-) here's to an abrupt ending once again: ciao!

Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence. ~David Byrne

No comments: