header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Monday, July 4, 2011

burn baby burn

it's YOUTHDAY! HAPPY YOUTHDAY TO ANYONE READING THIS;-)

It's my first youth day and it sucked, big time. My dad and I are both at home and we hadn't talk for the whole day. I turned down going out with Y and a couple of classmates because I thought I needed time for myself. Giving them the excuse that I had to mug for the CAs. But anyway the biggest present this youth day is the success of the SYF dance yesterday in the esplanade! Though the cloth had gone a little wrong, it wasn't really obvious and we did a great job *cue victory music. There were quite a lot of really good dance crews as well. Was really an eye opener. Yes back to today.. I baked brownies, drew a couple of sketches, watched 'the world according to Paris' and studied a little. CAs are in 3 days time and I still don't see the need to study. I have no idea what has gotten into me lately, even my parents are aware but... Ah fuck it. I feel like I'm screwing up my own life. It's like I'm falling back into the cycle 2 years back when I couldn't care less about anything and was really rebellious. I got up every morning going through the motions of my everyday and once the school bell rang, I would go home, change and go out(I was 11 back then). Now, my mum's constant 'reminders' for me to study hard and do well hasn't been working. Instead, the more she says it, the more I'm not going to do it. I don't know whats happening.

No comments: