header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Indifferent

I was somewhat threatened with suicide as a kid, and that suprisingly made up to who I am today. At that point in time when that someone you love dearly holds on to the metal window frame screaming "If making you realize your mistakes and knocking some sense into you involves me killing myself, I would" You immediately understand how much one is willing to suffer just for your sake. That made me feel like a unfillial brat which made me start studying for psle. But lately, I hadn't been concentrating in class, neither am I studying for CAs which is in 6 days time. I need someone to knock some sense into me, or maybe I need a serious reality check. TOO MUCH TUMBLR. TOO MUCH YOUTUBE. TOO MUCH CHICKFLICKS. ITS BACK AT REALITY BABY.

No comments: