header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Friday, May 20, 2011

isolated

so, i've been reading this girl's(she doesnt know me, neither do i know her, though i met her a couple of times) blog and it appeals to me that she was once aneroxic. And what made her overcome it was a sentence from someone who cared. And at that point in time, all that had ever gone through my mind was that it would be nice for someone to find out all the self-inflicted pain and rather emotional unstability that i've been going through and tell me that it's okay, and they will be there for me.

It's not that i'm attention-seeking or anyting. but, do you actually know how it feels to be isolated? maybe not, or maybe i'm just not the type would might seem to be the kind of people that generally look 'alone' but then again, i feel that way. It's just my mentality, i hate that i'm constantly playing mind-games with myself, which seem to get me no where. Then again, maybe its just my esteem thats forcing me down. Hopefully all the hectic schedules and dance rehearsals will keep these thoughts out of my mind for the time being.

It'll be MOD 1 performance tomorrow, another on the 6th July in the Esplanade, Swan Lake on the first week of decemeber and TK's dance concert on the last. Rehearsals rehearsals. I've been pretty hard on myself lately. Dancing almost everyday, exercising constantly and trying to just cut down on meals to get me through the day. But apparently, its not working.

Here's to an abrupt ending before i divulge in some good aglio-olio spaghetti(ironically) cheers! :-)

No comments: