header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Saturday, May 7, 2011

That's just cliche

So well, I disappeared for the longest period of time just because I was dwelling over nonsense and just shutting myself from the world once again. CTs are just over and mr ng secretly told me that I got first in class for chinese(now it no longer is a secret huh). It's funny how I can't really converse in Chinese but often do well in that subject as compared to the others.

Anyway, today is mothers day. Shit happened the day before. Fuck all these nonsense happening to me right now. You know, the pressure is just too hard to take, and it kinda cuts me deeper each time. I dont feel the mothers day love, and am actually more enthu about the elections. This is bad. So, to conclude my efforts went down the drain. I often tell others that I'll forget it after a couple of days, but really who would be brave enough to forget all that has once hurt them. School has also been a bore, just trying to fake a smile every fucking day, and it has been a downright torture. I miss the love I once had.

Then again, I've never actually feel more love from others except for my family. It sucks to feel all alone. And bottling everything up inside just so others will not worry is worst. I'm such a fool, guess am just more than meets the eye.

I love you. I miss you.

No comments: