header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's all good.. I hope

Rrrrrright! Everythings going good lately. Though I overslept for half an hour when I was suppose to meet Syafiqah at 10, I met her at like... 11. Long John for breakfast and was sitting next to an Angmo dude that speaks perfect singlish. (He was quite hunky too). Ah anyway, back to the topic, we went to chill and starbux and get our ih project done and went to Kbox haha. It was good. Went to avril's concert after and it was a blast. What made it better was the gay dude infront of us who was constantly fist-pumping the air and doing the dougie while screaming "I LOVE YOU AVREEEEEEL WOOOHOOOO" I kinda felt embarrassed for him lol.

Today was great too:-) 64/70 for Chinese paper. So fucking happy. And dance was pretty damn dope today. And I purchased my PARAMORE shirt from a friend. Hopefully I'll get it by tmr:-) yay! I could feel sugar in my veinsSSsSssS.

Some people should learn to stfu, some should just grow some balls.

No comments: