header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Tuesday, July 24, 2012

jitters glitters misters

LAST PAPER TOMORROW LAST PAPER TOMORROW

I've pretty much convinced myself that the exams are over. So today right after school I went cheap fabric hunting in attempt of making my first maxi dress (1 off my bucket list of things to do after the CAs), it turned out pretty well but I messed up the measurements at the sides because I forgot to leave room for my boobs (queue applause) aunt was there to salvage it for me though!

On my way back from the neighborhood i bumped into an old mama shop which sold colorful windmills and it sort of reminded me of the photography competition entitled 'my childhood' (I was in my uniform too +2 points for ching!) so I took several photos before heading back home.

Spent the past 3 hours on my dress and I better get started on geography now

No comments: