header II


Fantasy X Ride
jarielann@gmail.com / 15 / Singapore

accidental tourist, delusional chink, poodle-lover












Friday, July 20, 2012

prized possessions

mom found these lovelies in a cardboard somewhere in our old house in penang. And they are my great grand dad's (he's an avid photographer) and now these lovely cameras are my prized possessions. I don't even intend to use it, and I have yet to ask mom about it but I've mentally claimed it mine. These are to be framed. They have to be. These are nothing compared to corallie or anything else and it's probably not very much of a treasure now, but I'll treat it as a heirloom from great grand dad. There's a vintage yashika 35mm quartz (I've bumped into it online before ever hoping they're mine) now they are in my hands.

This is the best night ever in a long time. Thank you for this surprise.

No comments: